Thursday, August 19, 2010

School... it's coming...

Today, I'm still struggling about the first day of school, well the first day of school is always a good awesome day, we all know that, but sometimes it's not so awesome for some people. I think mine's gonna be awesome! hopefully :) . The first day of school, teachers don't leave homework(sometimes), second day, yes they do, after the first day, it's literally hell school, exactly. This week, my Internet has been going off and on, off and on, which makes me mad and i literally screw up stuff i post. I've been playing World of Warcraft these days, yeah it's still as awesome as before, I'm playing on a private server so.. i don't actually pay, it's free.
You guys have probably heard of  Newgrounds before, yeah its like Worlds Top Flash game website, it's insanely the best I've ever seen. If you are already part of it, my username is Sindread, man.... i'm seriously bored.

Zantrius Ultranova

No comments:

Post a Comment