Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hai thar :3

As the below post says, this blog is co-owned by the person who posted below and me Hyrcia Sycetira. Sooo... I said I'd post, and I will. :3

There isn't really a lot I can say about furries... furries are people who enjoy using animal characters (the best example of a furry site is FurAffinity. It's a furry site which has lots of furry media. By spending some time there, if you don't already know, you might learn more about what a furry is.

Some people will often tell you bad rumours about furries and what they do; these people are anti-fur and should be ignored. The best people to tell you about the furry lifestyle are furries themselves.

So yeah :3 that's it for now. Hopefully more blog posts coming soon.

Hyrcia Sycetira

No comments:

Post a Comment