Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Don't mind if i do.

Yesterday was a great day, after all that hard work at the car wash. Well finally I've got more than i used to have(of money), and today I'll spend it like a real furry would do. Well i don't know how, but somehow, i guess. Yeah lets go with that. Today i had to unplug a toilet, it was very nasty by the way, so i had to take air before going in the bathroom, when i finally unplugged it, all the... things... came out(gross..) Yeah we all know that, anyways, Dad gave me a wrench.
And you'll never guess what he gave me it for, he told me, "Son! take the wrench on the basement and kill those god damn cockroaches!" I felt like a dumbfounded tardface. Well, as soon as i reacted, i started killing the roaches dad told me to, at the end of the day. There was roach shit all over my house. and on it.

Zantrius Ultranova

No comments:

Post a Comment